Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Philippines is a Filipino version RPG site of the ever loved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enroll at Hogwarts Philippines, be sorted into houses, take classes, earn house points, live the virtual Hogwarts experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compartment Guide

Go down 
+2
Jessie Sanders
Fallon Boyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jessie Sanders
Slytherin :: Prefect
Jessie Sanders

Female
Number of posts : 581
Warning : :
Compartment Guide - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar : :
Compartment Guide - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character Sheet
Name: Jessie Sanders
Blood Identity: Pureblood
Money: 3315 G : 0 S : 0 K

Compartment Guide - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 am

That explains the time,and the language too. You and Eleanor,unlike me, are very good in English. I just thought, why would you choose hogwarts philippines if you're not a filipino? Well, I underestimated the site. I thought all members were filipino. And you are not boring for me:)
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Ravenclaw :: Prefect
Eevee Clover

Female
Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Sheet
Name: Eevee Clover
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 5245 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

I joined the site because Sashi asked me if I would. I love Harry Potter so I'll join just about any site that based around the HP world.

Jessie I think you have very good English! Of course when it comes to English I'm not that great when it comes to grammar. My friend is always correcting my grammar.

YAY!!! I'm not boring!!

Oh my goodness I just remembered that I said I was going to make a post in the corridors and I forgot to :(
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Gryffindor :: Prefect
Logan Grey

Male
Number of posts : 408

Compartment Guide - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Grey
Money: 10250 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Eevee: Rule in Life. ALERT!! rofl hahaha..and you've forgotten to post in the corridors..haahha...

Well...good day fellas! Just logging in...and logging out! rofl
Back to top Go down
http://numbprince.multiply.com/
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am

Well I had finally posted in a thread that Jessie started. it's called Thriller laughing I think I made a pretty good post :)
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Compartment Guide - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Yup! I've read it yesterday...and you're really a ravenclaw for such a polite attitude of your character.hehehehe laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Whaa! Now who could lend me something interesting to read? I have with me some of my friend's books but they're...dead. It's not until Monday that I will be able to buy another one.

Hello Logan!
Hi Eevee! Blimey, I've never been in any place where there is snow!
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 am

Hi Jessie! Its been awhile! heheehh

Well,. this is a short reply coz' i can't think of anything to put up...hahah rofl

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Ravies can be polite :) My girl's will be nice unless your mean to her... which Jessie has been and now she probably won't be so polite and nice lol

Yes Jessie be glad you don't live in an area with snow. It's cold and a nuisance! lol
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

I would love to try living with snow all over me! The Philippines is near the equator, so its very hot in here.

Have you two seen? We are all prefects!
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 am

That's neat! When did I become prefect? During my absence of course XD. lol Well I see that's not the only thing that changed. You-Know-Who is taking over the site :( The dark days are returning XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Guide
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7