Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Philippines is a Filipino version RPG site of the ever loved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enroll at Hogwarts Philippines, be sorted into houses, take classes, earn house points, live the virtual Hogwarts experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compartment Guide

Go down 
+2
Jessie Sanders
Fallon Boyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie Sanders
Slytherin :: Prefect
Jessie Sanders

Female
Number of posts : 581
Warning : :
Compartment Guide - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar : :
Compartment Guide - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character Sheet
Name: Jessie Sanders
Blood Identity: Pureblood
Money: 3315 G : 0 S : 0 K

Compartment Guide - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

And where the hell are you sitting? Lol. I told you I'm not that good in Math. I assume that you were really,really great,because boy,not many people would say, 'I love Math' when they weren't good at it.
*drinks the pumpkin juice*
Besides, my 1.0 in DE was never repeated in the other subjects. Look at me,why am I explaining!? laughing. I bet that when you get sorted into Ravenclaw,we'll be enemies in RP,just like the other Ravenclaws. Blimey! I love being in Slytherin.

The weather's annoying me.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Gryffindor :: Prefect
Logan Grey

Male
Number of posts : 408

Compartment Guide - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Grey
Money: 10250 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ahahah, I've got a feeling that Slytherins are always judge that they are bad...Is that true? :(

And about weather,. it annoys me all the time, Its makes my health go crazy :( Sometimes my tempreature is at 37 degress then 38.4 degress then 37.2...It creeps me out. really :(

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://numbprince.multiply.com/
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Well,most dark wizards are Slytherins. I think,though that not all Slytherins are bad just like not all Ravenclaws are smart,and not all Gryffindors are daring. Its just the way people put marks on them,look at Snape. He must be an annoying blister on the outside but his heart was full of love.

So,you have this habit of measuring your temperature?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Compartment Guide - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Snapey^^ hahahah...Snape is kinda mysterious sometimes but I too know that he has a heart too.

Not exactly a habit, I just measure my temperature when I'm feeling kinda weird. That's all, just to make sure that I'm ok Wink

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Say Logan,you've read the books? Eevee said she had read it for about what?...ten times I think?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes. of Course...Why wouldn't I be? but I just read all the books for just once except for Goblet of Fire cause that's my fave series^^ laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Sorry for delayed replies, I'm feeling quite dizzy right now. I refuse to lie down,it'll just worsen it. And I don't drink medicine when I'm sick..

Have you heard about JK Rowling stealing the plot of Goblet of Fire? Its a funny thing about people...when someone's at the top,we find ways to pull him back. I sympathize Ms. Rowling...she's a wonderful writer,isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Yup...she's one of my favorite writers :( Hates people when they find ways to make the person's name filthy :( but for me they're jealous for what ms. rowling achieved^^
laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I think its true,though. But I believe Ms. Rowling when she said that if the plot of Goblet of Fire was the same as that of The Adventures of Willy the Wizard,she was totally unaware of it. I also say they have no right to put a case against Ms. Rowling,not now when she's at her peak.

Anyway,the issue's not yet resolved. But I'm brave enough to defend any Harry Potter stuff.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Yup^^. Let's just hope for the best..
for now we should expect that this case can be resolved :)

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Can be resolved for the better.ü

I'm wondering if the shops at Diagon Alley will open next week. I want to buy a broomstick,just Nimbus 2000 will do for me. Plus, I promised Eevee that I will go with her to buy her a cat in...replacement for something you wouldn't know. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I hope that my galleon issue can be resolved :(
I want to buy all the things I need to buy..
what's your pet anyway? for me, I want an owl laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Owl,of course. They are most efficient. I just hope it doesn't cost that much.
*talks to self*
Haay! Where are the others? I'll beat Corinne if she doesn't show herself tomorrow. I'll send her a howler! And Jazrinne,that yellow girl! Where are they?
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Ravenclaw :: Prefect
Eevee Clover

Female
Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Sheet
Name: Eevee Clover
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 5245 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 am

Yes we need to buy my cat! I miss my Babooshka! but I haven't really given him away yet. *grins* At times I think I should be in Slytherin. I'll probably be the only Ravenclaw friends with a Slytherin. We have this all planned out right Jessie? Well kinda lol

Logan you should get an owl. That way you wouldn't have to borrow the school's to send a letter. I have muggle parents so they would probably prefer that I used the mailing system
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 am

Speaking of Babooska, I just received Charlie's owl. He's not in Romania now,so he asked us to wait for two more weeks. And it means you could still spend some more time with him.

About our plan,yes, I think we can do it satisfactorily.I wish that you were in Slytherin. I think we'll make good villain together. Hahaha,hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female
Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Sheet
Name: Eevee Clover
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 5245 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 am

YAY! Another two weeks with my Babooshka! I am so happy! *dances* I will value this time we have left then during the summer we will have to visit him as often as possible.

Don't worry Jessie we can still be the perfect villain together even though I'm in a different house. You know there's a group called the DE's I could join. lol Maybe when I'm older though
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 am

Yup. Eevee, I think having your own owl is much better cause you'll never know if the school's owl is like the weasley's owl *coughs*

Well, anyways...lets congratulate Jessie for being the top 2 poster of all^^.. hehehe

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:46 pm

That's enough,that's enough. Don't let me get used to it. *chuckles*

Why,Logan,Errol is a wonderful owl! Being as old as he is,not many owls can do what he does. Lol. He needs extra feeding though. Hahaha.

Eevee,why don't you show yourself in the corridors? My dear cousin Elle has gone again...I can't post in there.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Hahahah^^.

Errol., is an ancient, Jessie^^ rofl hahaha, but he sure is funny laughing
Sorry for the late reply Jessie., I just ate my lunch and washed the dishes :)

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:39 pm

My replies were also late, so its just fair, laughing

Now, you will have to help me be the top 1 poster.:XD that will send Corrine back. I hope. haha
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Okay...let's get it on!! ^^

O hope my rank goes up too^^. laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 pm

It will, just keep it going. I remember, I was ranked after you weeks ago, and now I'm going for the top. Time flies so fast, isn't it?

Anyways, really, how old are you?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm really 14 ^^. hahaha...Incoming 4th Year Highschool this scholyear^^ heheheh

Top 4..here I come!!! ^^, Time can be tricky, Time Turner...is eternally tricky rofl

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm

You are so...young! Graduating, hmmm.... Are you running for honors? Don;t be shy...
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Yup..running for honor^^. hehehe...
just can't wait for college^^. laughing

Tell me, whats it feel like being a college student?

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Guide
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next