Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Philippines is a Filipino version RPG site of the ever loved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enroll at Hogwarts Philippines, be sorted into houses, take classes, earn house points, live the virtual Hogwarts experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madam Pomfrey's Desk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female
Number of posts : 536
Warning : :
Madam Pomfrey's Desk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madam Pomfrey's Desk Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar : :
Madam Pomfrey's Desk Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Madam Pomfrey's Desk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character Sheet
Name: Fallon Boyd
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 20,005 G : 0 S : 0 K

Madam Pomfrey's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Madam Pomfrey's Desk   Madam Pomfrey's Desk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Once you are victimized you will receive a letter from my office stating your current condition. If, for example, you have been played with to eat Puking Pastilles added to your ordinary pastilles, you will receive a letter from me saying that you have accidentally eaten such and was Puking everywhere you go. And as far as I can say, that is not good. So, I might have you confined for about a hour, or a day or so, depending on how severe your case is. My service is free of charge (since pranks and such were just for our very random acts of kindness laughing), so your money won’t be touched.
Back to top Go down

Madam Pomfrey's Desk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Philippines :: Hogwarts :: Special Wards-
Jump to: