Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Philippines is a Filipino version RPG site of the ever loved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enroll at Hogwarts Philippines, be sorted into houses, take classes, earn house points, live the virtual Hogwarts experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open

Go down 
+2
Jessie Sanders
Fallon Boyd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female
Number of posts : 536
Warning : :
Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar : :
Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character Sheet
Name: Fallon Boyd
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 20,005 G : 0 S : 0 K

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 am

One of the easiest way to earn money is here! You will earn 500 G in every student you entertain. By the word entertain, I mean just like all conductors, you attend to them and entertain them. How will you do that in here? You can answer their questions regarding the site, show them what to do first, the sky is the limit, and just help them and all. :)

To apply, answer these two simple questions along with your character name and username.

1. I am new to the site, and I don’t know what to do next after submitting my BIF. I made a post at the Riverbank Thread about this, as I have made the post you and Headmistress were online, but after a few minutes she got off. What will you do?

2. Same scenario with situation number 1, except that Headmistress is STILL online. What will you do?

3. Again, same scenario, but this time Headmistress is NOT online. What will you do?

No need to make a new post, you can reply to this thread. :)
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Slytherin :: Prefect
Jessie Sanders

Female
Number of posts : 581
Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character Sheet
Name: Jessie Sanders
Blood Identity: Pureblood
Money: 3315 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Application Accepted
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Your Application has been accepted. Happy trip! laughing
We need to have other students come back. D;
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Aye,aye,headmistress! It was so kind of you to give me the job! I need to save galleons for my education here at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Who am I to refuse? It was the least I can do anyways. laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:07 pm

When can I start working?
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Now, actually. laughing But there isn't a single student in need yet. So, you can rest for now, conductor. xD
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Wait! Just to clarify...no student(to help),no galleon?
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Honestly, yes. Students at Economy Class compartment to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm

And if ever I feed them with the wrong info?
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Depends upon the damage done. laughing Just kiddin', you'll still receive the galleons along with me howler. LOL xD
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

You are so generous! I can handle the howler,don't worry. Huh! I can't wait to earn.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

You're so determined. :) I like your spirit, one of these days I'm so gonna eat it. xD
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

I have to be determined,otherwise, it'll be goodbye hogwarts for me. Where else can I get the best education I wanted?
Back to top Go down
Fallon Boyd
Wizarding World
Wizarding World
Fallon Boyd

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Click here for chat. :P I'll be there as well.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Gryffindor :: Prefect
Logan Grey

Male
Number of posts : 408

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Grey
Money: 10250 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Marvin, Logan Grey

1. I'll just reply to you at The Riverbank thread and say to wait for the Headmistress' answer to your BIF but for now he/she can post to an off topic thread and that is Non-Magic Community or he/she would think a celebrity and post it at Celebrity Claims for also the headmistress to update the celbrity you'd like

Ask the peson if he/she has anymore questions for me to inform him/her something about the site. Inform him/her to PM me if he/she has anymore questions.

2. I'll talk to the person and say to wait for a couple of minutes till the Headmistress notice it or I'll talk to the headmisstress if between the day, she's still online and doesn't noticed it. Ask the peson if he/she has anymore questions for me to inform him/her something about the site. Tell Him if He has anymore questions, just PM me or Sign in in the Chatbox

3. Just tell to the person to wait for any PM's or reply to the BIF he/she posted. For the mean time he/she can lurk the forum and try to familiarize the site's features and if he/she has more questions about the site, I'll tell him/her to PM me or we can talk at the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
http://numbprince.multiply.com/
comiacharlene
Wanderer
Wanderer
comiacharlene

Female
Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2009-11-27

Character Sheet
Name: lene
Blood Identity:
Money: 10005 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 pm

need to save galleons for my education here at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
rachie19
Wanderer
Wanderer
rachie19

Female
Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2009-09-04

Character Sheet
Name: hermione
Blood Identity:
Money: 10000 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

rahclene
hermione

1. I'll just reply to you at The Riverbank thread and say to wait for the Headmistress' answer to your BIF but for now he/she can post to an off topic thread and that is Non-Magic Community or he/she would think a celebrity and post it at Celebrity Claims for also the headmistress to update the celbrity you'd like

Ask the peson if he/she has anymore questions for me to inform him/her something about the site. Inform him/her to PM me if he/she has anymore questions.

2. I'll talk to the person and say to wait for a couple of minutes till the Headmistress notice it or I'll talk to the headmisstress if between the day, she's still online and doesn't noticed it. Ask the peson if he/she has anymore questions for me to inform him/her something about the site. Tell Him if He has anymore questions, just PM me or Sign in in the Chatbox

3. Just tell to the person to wait for any PM's or reply to the BIF he/she posted. For the mean time he/she can lurk the forum and try to familiarize the site's features and if he/she has more questions about the site, I'll tell him/her to PM me or we can talk at the Chatbox.

Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Hello, Rachie! What are you up to, copying Logan's answers?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Salvatore
First Year Eagle
First Year Eagle
Eleanor Salvatore

Female
Number of posts : 268
Location : Raven's Den, seventh floor, Ravenclaw Tower, Hogwarts

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Sheet
Name: Eleanor Salvatore
Blood Identity: Half-Blood
Money: 9915 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Thou shall refrain from doing that Rachie, that plagiarism. And plagiarism is a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Now don't accused her yet, Elle! Let's hear from Rachie first. Rachie? *silence* well, I think she's gone for a moment. haha.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male
Number of posts : 408

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Grey
Money: 10250 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 pm

wha?! why did she copied my answers? >.< oh ...! grr! :(
Back to top Go down
http://numbprince.multiply.com/
Eleanor Salvatore
First Year Eagle
First Year Eagle
Eleanor Salvatore

Female
Number of posts : 268
Location : Raven's Den, seventh floor, Ravenclaw Tower, Hogwarts

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Sheet
Name: Eleanor Salvatore
Blood Identity: Half-Blood
Money: 9915 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I just stated what she have done. That's not just copy-paste, I think I used the right words there. And we all know that it's unacceptable, either online or not.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm

*nodding*Quite understandable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open   Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Express Conductor :: Four Positions Open
Page 1 of 1